The prokinetic cleanser
An immensely popular Ayurvedic herbal formula, Triphala(Terminalia chebula,Terminalia bellirica and Emblica officinalis) is an effective bowel cleanser. It combines the goodness of Indian Gooseberry, Belleric Myrobalan and Chebulic Myrobalan, which work together to produce effective bowel movements.
The herbal compound provides overall support for digestion and helps ensure that the digestive tract works at optimal levels. Triphala relieves constipation and regularizes the digestive system, without disrupting the fluid-electrolyte balance in the body.
Triphala has nutritional, blood and liver cleansing properties. Chebulic Myrobalan, one of the herbs in Triphala, contains anthraquinones, which help stimulate peristalsis. Triphala is rich in polyphenols which are powerful antioxidants.
Gastrointestinal support: Triphala improves digestion and assimilation, cleanses and tones the gastrointestinal tract, corrects constipation by its effective laxative action, and is nonhabit forming.It is also an antioxidant, which reduces oxidative stress on the body.
- Gastrointestinal motility disorders:
- i. Functional and chronic constipation
- ii. Dyspepsia
- iii. Gastroparesis
- Constipation associated with piles, cardiac patients, and postoperative conditions
- As a health supplement during convalescence
- Children: 7.5 ml (1½ teaspoons) twice daily.
- Adults:15 ml (3 teaspoonfuls) twice daily.
Available in delicious mixed fruit flavor.
* (Suitable for all age-groups)
- Adults: One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician
* (Children may find it difficult to swallow capsules. Hence, Pure Herbs capsules are recommended for children ages 14 years and above.)
Each capsule contains 250mg extract of Triphala
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.